Signing up for certification classes through Sterile Education provides the following:
- Your seat for the 16 week in-person class in our state-of-the-art training center at Bitwise (currently offered online during COVID-19 pandemic)
- IAHCSMM CRCST Training Manual ($85 value)
- Live Instruction with Sterile Education owner, Adam Okada (CRCST, CIS, CHL, AAMI voting member, & President of the Central California Chapter of IAHCSMM)
- Guest speakers from the Sterile Processing community (including local hiring managers) to help you make connections in the industry
- Access to the Sterile Education mobile app
- Sterile Education custom CRCST training flash cards
- Virtual CRCST lessons, videos and trainings to help you study from home
- Assistance with connecting to local hospitals and medical facilities to help you get on-the-job training.
- Please note that this a preparation course only, and once you have completed the course, you will not be automatically certified. You will still need to take and pass the CRCST certification test at a testing facility scheduled through our governing body: IAHCSMM. For more information on the CRCST certification process, please visit the IAHCSMM website: https://www.iahcsmm.org/certification-menu/crcst-certification.html
If you are ready to take the next step in your career into the fast-paced world of Sterile Processing, please register by selecting “Add to Cart”.